Pages of Awesome

Monday, November 2, 2009

Smoky Mountains Vacation

Well...as some of you may have noticed I have been out of town, and will be until next Monday. I do not have internet in our cabin, deep in the heart of the Smokies, and since I have internet now at the lodge I thought I'd let you all know where I'm at.

Being the creative guy that I am I decided to make a series of videos, one for each day, with my new iPod for the trip. Currently I've only completely finished editing the first day, including the drive down to North Carolina. Soooooooooooooooo I thought I'd post it here for you all. Expect MANY more to come.

After this vacation I'm headed to my Youth Group's fall retreat...and there may or may not be a video for that as well ::wink wink::

And then back to writing. I do believe it is NaNoWriMo in the civilized world. You know....where there's internet and phone service. I won't be able to do a writing challenge this Friday so maybe if someone could host it for me (The Underground or FB Word Wars group perhaps) that'd be awesome.

Happy writing! Enjoy the video!

5 comments:

Jacob R Parker said...

Cool video! I have to say, Ethan's throw was totally amazing. Big Ben had better watch his back. ;)

Seth said...

I can host it probably

Anonymous said...

Fun! Where are you guys in NC? My family will pass right by you- we're going there this weekend!

Hope you guys have tons of fun!

daughteroflight

Nathan R. Petrie said...

Thanks Jacob ;) Although you DO realize who the boy's learned his skills from ;) All that Steeler watching has paid off

Thanks Seth :D

DOL, we are staying at Fontanna Village Resort in a cabin. Western NC, thus the Smoky Mountains. I'll be at Carter Caves in KY over the weekend though ::laughs::

hope YOU guys have tons of fun.

Cloe said...

LOL! Loved the video! Hope you guys have fun.

"Stand tall now and proclaim what you have seen, speak in whispered roars..."