Pages of Awesome

Friday, June 15, 2012

Packing and Prizes

CLICK HERE FOR WORD WAR CHALLENGE

Started packing for GSA today! So many clothes, so many snacks, so much fun to be had. Check out my video blog on the subject, not too exciting but hey, it's me!

The video cuts out at the end so....keep reading for details!



What was I going to show you on my book shelf??

3 copies of Wayne Thomas Batson and Christopher Hopper's Venom and Song, that's what!

And what was I going to say?

Whosoever gets the highest word count of any and all the challengers over the next three weeks shall win a copy of Venom and Song (unless they choose to deny it).

Naturally, only the 48 "land" states--I don't have a trillion dollars. And if you already have a copy, get it to share! If not, we can just give it to the second place person ;)

Now it's both a writing challenge...and an award challenge. Who wants in?

Strength and Courage,
Nathan

6 comments:

Eruantien Nenharma said...

Awesome, can't wait! : )

Linx Silvarro said...

So is this where we post our word count?

Nathan R. Petrie said...

@Linx, feel free to post your word count on this post, the previous post, and any future posts from GSA :)

Thanks guys!

Linx Silvarro said...

Great!

so far I have 1,660 words.

Eruantien Nenharma said...

Oh, hey, you have Sting on your wall! XD I haven't gotten a chance to watch the video until now.

You look like you're well-prepared! ;)

Nathan R. Petrie said...

Rock on guys!

And yes, very prepared :D

"Stand tall now and proclaim what you have seen, speak in whispered roars..."